Nighthawk Headphones Flying To Me!
Jul 1, 2015 at 12:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

leomitch

100+ Head-Fier
My just released Audioquest Nighthawk headphones are winging their way to me as of today. They have to come all the way from Vancouver B.C. to Ontario, so the estimated arrival time is July 8th.
After I get a chance to burn them in for awhile, I will get back to you all with my commentary both pros and cons! Anyone else buying these new headphones?

Cheers
Leo

Jul 1, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #4 of 5
Dynamic driver's need burn in. So far I've only heard from people trying them out for five mins or so at Hi Fi meets. So you will be among the first to give a balanced view. A lot of people are very interested in your burn't in view.'  Hope this helps.

Jul 1, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #5 of 5
  Dynamic driver's need burn in. So far I've only heard from people trying them out for five mins or so at Hi Fi meets. So you will be among the first to give a balanced view. A lot of people are very interested in your burn't in view.'  Hope this helps.

Ah! Now I get it! Yes I too was miffed by commentaries based on short listening periods, that only served to exacerbate the angst forced on me/us by another couple of months waiting.
I will be glad to report back as soon as is practical!

Cheers mate
Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back