Nice website
Aug 29, 2001 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 11
Ah...thanks sapphiremodena
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2001 at 3:10 AM Post #4 of 11
"Thank you for viewing. In this page, music it introduces the headphone which can be enjoyed with good sound.
Renewal slowly is in the semi- pause center sill, but if serves the purpose of the headphone choosing, it is fortunate.

"Very much, being there is no excuse, it does, but at the mail requesting the nomination and the like regarding the headphone in the writer modesty."

Interesting...
biggrin.gif

Any real people who can translate?

Aug 29, 2001 at 4:03 AM Post #5 of 11
i think you used the "japanese to toothless Maine fisherman" function of the translator

Aug 29, 2001 at 4:11 AM Post #7 of 11
Yah those are extreme close-ups...if you get them you'll realize they're even smaller than they look in the pics (which actually make them look very large).

If they applied the same scale when taking pictures of something like the Senn HD600...you'd probably be staring at a marble landscape lol.

I'm actually very impressed by the digi-cam they used since those are outstanding macro shots.

The filters are small enough that if you were clumsy and dropped them...on the floor or carpet...well good luck.

BTW I found the website a long time ago...and still after all this time I still notice something. They still have practically NO Grado following. A lot of Stax, Senn, Ety Fans.

Aug 30, 2001 at 6:53 PM Post #9 of 11
Here is some of a translation I got for the HD600 review:

As for the HD600 it is the
headphone which is located most
significantly in line-up of the
dynamic type headphone Being transparent, it
possesses the sound quality
whose resolving power is high, "

Being not to be cheap under any condition, it
does, but it possesses the sufficient sound quality * using feeling which it corresponds
to price. If budget permits, the high-class headphone enrollment person even to by all
means it is the type which the rice wants.

Makes the maniac satisfy the treble quality which
Balance is good, covers all the audible zones the frequency characteristic to which
Banishes the vibrating board specific standing wave the dual structure magnet

There is no touch noise, being light, pliant; Brassiere fiber reinforcement OFC input cable.

Is, but if you say only the HD600, as for general
commerce of the import agency to take intermediate margin too much it is not to be,
probably will be?

Aug 30, 2001 at 7:49 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by Tim D

If they applied the same scale when taking pictures of something like the Senn HD600...you'd probably be staring at a marble landscape lol.

Heh. Here's a semi-close closeup of my HD600s... Lots o' marble.
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.pbase.com/image/252926/original

Brian.

Aug 31, 2001 at 2:07 AM Post #11 of 11
Those translations sound like Hiku poetry. (However, I am going to the fridge for another beer now, also. Could be just me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back