nice synergy
Apr 19, 2007 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

legbone

100+ Head-Fier
it seems the beyer dt-770 pro 80 ohm has a terrific synergy with a little dot micro tube. of all my cans they sound the best with my micro tube. very nice sound. nice and warm with deep bass. yet the highs are still present and even the mids seem okay. very nice combo in my opinion.

Apr 19, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #2 of 4
Excellent. I love great synergy with tube amps. It's a great satisfaction in life, when the music shines like magic.

I have the Little Dot 2+ and it synergizes well with my Bel Canto DAC 2. I think the reason why is because the DAC 2 has good bass and the Little Dot 2+ needs a little bass boost and tightening and as a result, it's a marriage that works well. Fine synergy.

Apr 19, 2007 at 2:01 PM Post #4 of 4
primarily yes. i am running a mini to rca connector straight from the zune's headphone out. i set the zune's volume to 18 (20, which is max introduces a little hiss or distortion). it sounds pretty good believe it or not. the zune has a very good sound quality if you use a decent recording. i have also used this set up with my toshiba hd-a1 using rca cables to the micro-tube. of course it sounds worlds better. problem is, my toshiba is in the living room and i really enjoy listening to music while surfing the old intrawebs. the sound card in my computer is crap so the zune is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back