Nice Home Setup
Apr 18, 2007 at 3:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Nicker

New Head-Fier
pokoj_melomana_02.jpg

Heres a link showing everything in the house:

http://www.widelec.org/index.php?site=detail&id=836

Im not even sure of half of the things hes got there. Looks expensive!
blink.gif

Apr 18, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 13
thats lovely, i want something close to that at some point, not in terms of equipment, but in terms of having a dedicated music room. i want to have diy'ed most of the equipment though, cables will run under the floor and instead of a single seat, i want a sofa, so me and my future wife can sit together. it will be a library of music and a library of books.
aah bliss, you can bet the lock on the door will be child and pet proof too.
i WILL have a room like that one day, even if the gear isn't as fancy.

Apr 18, 2007 at 3:32 PM Post #3 of 13
That room, is about the size of my house minus 2 bedrooms. (i have 3 bedrooms).

*Drools...

Apr 18, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #5 of 13
Yea, do a search for that thread. His setup is most impressive.

Apr 18, 2007 at 4:21 PM Post #6 of 13
Yeah, we've seen this before, but it gets me everytime. Someday...someday...

Apr 18, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #10 of 13
Are the acoustics in that room any good? I would have expected more obvious acoustic treatments because there are a lot of hard surfaces

Apr 18, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #11 of 13
I've seen this room posted at least 6 times before over the past few years.

I wonder if the owner of this place realizes how awesome his setup is AND is aware of the entire internet connected audio community drooling over his room.

Apr 18, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #13 of 13
to be honest it's really boring to me. i would much rather have an actual functional room. a nice, giant livingroom, with an hdtv inbetween the speakers and a badass subwoofer, with the music collection on the wall and the kitchen connected without a wall. now that would be a nice living space, and when the house was empty you'd dim the lights and enjoy your audio nirvana, not a safe haven from the world to enjoy your aural m***********.

so yeah, until i have my own house to secretly have thousands of dollars of audio gear in the living room, i will enjoy a mini-version of that; computer as source with a nice lcd and nearfield speakers. however i can't help but envy his gear and record collection... lucky person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back