nice car!
May 19, 2003 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

stan23

500+ Head-Fier
My gfriend and I decided to go to the mall today, and as soon as we get out of our block, we see this:

car.jpg

i'm in love!!!

May 19, 2003 at 2:59 PM Post #4 of 16
Doesn't look like California plates, but I wonder if that was purchased from Ferrari of Los Gatos. At the recent auto show here, Ferrari of Los Gatos had a "booth" with a Modena (a red one) and two Bentleys. The "booth" was roped off and the automobiles could only be seen by appointment.

Needless to say, I couldn't make an appointment...........my personal financial statement would have been woefully inadequate.
rolleyes.gif

May 19, 2003 at 3:55 PM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally posted by jms007bnd007
Yeah, that car is alright....but did any of you see the one off to the right? What is that a RAV4? Talk about dream cars.

The new Mitsubishi Pajero Ya Fool!
tongue.gif

Actually it's called the Pajero here ... I wonder what it's called there?

May 19, 2003 at 4:00 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally posted by JMT

Needless to say, I couldn't make an appointment...........my personal financial statement would have been woefully inadequate.
rolleyes.gif

JMT all you need to do is add $1.00 Modena fee to each amp you build. You will be riding in luxury in no time at all.
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2003 at 5:33 PM Post #8 of 16
Guys, if you like cool cars, go to Monaco!!! I've been there and it was AMAZING!! I saw a hundred ferraris lambourghinis and rolls royce 'es in a day...

May 19, 2003 at 5:57 PM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
Guys, if you like cool cars, go to Monaco!!! I've been there and it was AMAZING!! I saw a hundred ferraris lambourghinis and rolls royce 'es in a day...

Here too man ... Here Too
Guess what I ride?
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 19, 2003 at 6:34 PM Post #10 of 16
Nearly all Ferraris have been designed by Pininfarina of Italy. This, of course, includes the new Ferrari Modena...

http://www.pininfarina.it/eng/histor.../ferrari1.html

My favorites are the Ferrari F355 and the 1968 Dino, named after Enzo's son, who died around that time. The Dino is the only Ferrari that did not carry the Ferrari name.

Enjoy!

May 19, 2003 at 7:15 PM Post #11 of 16
68 dino.... *drools*

That car has an awesome feeling of balance to it...

May 19, 2003 at 7:26 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Actually it's called the Pajero here ... I wonder what it's called there?

Montero

May 19, 2003 at 7:28 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally posted by JMT
Doesn't look like California plates, but I wonder if that was purchased from Ferrari of Los Gatos. At the recent auto show here, Ferrari of Los Gatos had a "booth" with a Modena (a red one) and two Bentleys. The "booth" was roped off and the automobiles could only be seen by appointment.

rolleyes.gif

I don't think it was bought at Ferrari of Los Gatos either.. I drive by that place all the time (very close to my house) and I have never seen this Modena. It's new, but doesn't look stock at all.

May 19, 2003 at 8:29 PM Post #14 of 16
I saw a yellow Ferrari F355 spyder the other day here in Seattle. Very nice car. There was a brand new silver Maserati GT Spyder not far behind it. Coincidence? I doubt it.
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2003 at 8:35 PM Post #15 of 16
I see cars like this in Dallas all the time. It's amazing how much money people spend on cars in this area. I've actually seen two separate F50s here. NSXs and Turbo Carerras are absolutely commonplace and F355s I see all the time. If you're one of those keeping up with the Joneses type people, Dallas is not for you unless you're pretty damned wealthy. What's sick is the number of Lexus and BMW SUVs around here. Bleh.

I still like Ferarris but I've never gotten to drive one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back