NHT monitors
Dec 26, 2012 at 5:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Narrillnezzurh

New Head-Fier
I picked up a pair of KRK RP6s the other day, and I'm really not sold on the sound. I plan to mix on them, and they don't sound nearly revealing enough to serve that purpose. I've been recommended by an AE friend of mine to check out NHT monitors, and I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with them.

The M-00s and the SuperZero 2.0s are my main choices. Due to lack of availability I'm edging towards the SuperZeros, but if the M-00s are the superior product I'll do what I have to to get a pair. I'd need a speaker amp with the SuperZeros as well, so recommendations on a decent amp are appreciated ($200-500). The SuperZeros have a matching sub that I'd probably pick up, but I'd want a sub with the M-00s as well, so recommendations are welcome ($300ish).

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, I'm curious as to how the NHTs compare to other monitors in a similar price range, such as Yamahas, Adams, or Mackies.

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I'd need a speaker amp with the SuperZeros as well, so recommendations on a decent amp are appreciated ($200-500).
Thoughts?

I have no experience with NHT's professional monitors, but I want to point out that the SuperZero also comes in a powered version with a 90 watts class D amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back