NHL Playoffs have begun!
Apr 26, 2003 at 11:44 AM Post #106 of 152
I watched the vancouver-minn. game last night too. I was getting ready to lay down and put the headphones on, I go to turn the tv off and they score a goal. I'm glad that the Stars play a day game today. I thought philly had there game won at the end of the first period but ott. kicked there ass the rest of the game. GO STARS!

Apr 26, 2003 at 1:05 PM Post #107 of 152
Now I have a dilemma. Go listen to headphones and amps for 2 days or sit home and enjoy hockey. Thinks about it for about 10 seconds and packs up his stuff for the Chicago meet. Maybe they will have a TV and I can see the highlights. Have a good day boys.

Apr 26, 2003 at 1:08 PM Post #108 of 152
Have fun. Post some pictures monday.

Apr 27, 2003 at 10:50 AM Post #109 of 152
It looks like my beloved Stars are going to be put out of the playoffs by some freaking Ducks in purple uniforms. I hang my head in shame.

Apr 29, 2003 at 5:36 PM Post #110 of 152
Quote:

Originally posted by tom hankins
It looks like my beloved Stars are going to be put out of the playoffs by some freaking Ducks in purple uniforms. I hang my head in shame.

Well, at least the Stars narrowed the gap last night...and in front of the Duck's home crowd. Maybe this will take some of the wind out of their sails!

rolleyes.gif

Apr 29, 2003 at 6:03 PM Post #111 of 152
Yeah I hope so, If they can win again tomorrow I'll really be happy. Turco was the best in goal that he's been all playoffs. These games are to close for comfort though. 18-20 to nothing won't bother me a bit.

May 3, 2003 at 9:51 PM Post #112 of 152
Alright Stars!!! 4-1 over the purple ducks. You live to play at least one more.

May 3, 2003 at 10:45 PM Post #113 of 152
Quote:

Alright Stars!!! 4-1 over the purple ducks. You live to play at least one more.

LOL, Tom...

You know I'm a Stars fan too, but give it up dude. They're doomed man! You just don't overcome a deficit like that in the NHL...

wink.gif

May 3, 2003 at 11:02 PM Post #114 of 152
We must keep the faith! Unfortunately it's all we have. Think positive if they win monday that sets up game 7 in dallas.

May 3, 2003 at 11:22 PM Post #115 of 152
Quote:

We must keep the faith! Unfortunately it's all we have. Think positive if they win monday that sets up game 7 in dallas.

True, Tom...

I guess I'm just a little down now...evan though they played well today.

frown.gif

I'll try to be more positive.

May 4, 2003 at 1:19 AM Post #116 of 152
Quote:

Originally posted by RickG
LOL, Tom...

You know I'm a Stars fan too, but give it up dude. They're doomed man! You just don't overcome a deficit like that in the NHL...

wink.gif

In the west, anything can happen. All eight seeds were dangerous - even Edmonton. Have hope. Vancouver, and Minni both overcame 3-1 deficits in round 1! Dallas is more than capable of doing the same. Turgeon needs a kick in the assola and Guerin needs time to shake off the cobwebs. Then they'll be more than just potent. Besides, I'm counting on Dallas to advance in my pool
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2003 at 1:33 AM Post #117 of 152
Thats the kind of talk I like to hear!

May 4, 2003 at 2:26 AM Post #118 of 152
I'm rooting for Anaheim to win
smily_headphones1.gif
It's so boring now that the Leafs are out.

May 4, 2003 at 7:32 AM Post #119 of 152
Go Canucks, Go!!! This team of ours is better than the one assembled in '94. For once, we have a proper top line (no offense Cliffy), and our coach is more strategically sound. I prefer the tight, disciplined team we have today because it's more consistent, and less aggravating to watch (ie. special teams). Our goalie is the sharpest we've had in a generation, and our top four defencemen are top notch (for a change.) We can handle anyone in the league, except Dallas. I'm real worried about meeting them because they can out muscle and out score us. They're the deepest team, and their goalie is first rate.

May 4, 2003 at 8:10 AM Post #120 of 152
I guess you're rooting for the Ducks then
biggrin.gif
I really admire the Canucks team. I just wish the Leafs had a top line defencemen like Jovanovski.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back