NFL Football is back!!!
Sep 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #46 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about Tony Romo? I'm not Dallas guy, but he made the Bears look silly Sunday night. I'm trying to think of a player more fun to watch in the NFL at the moment.

Nobody comes even close. I, of course, bleed Cowboy blue.

Sep 27, 2007 at 12:46 AM Post #48 of 61
I think the funnest to watch is probably Carson Palmer pass to Chad or T.J. Both make it look effortless and can do amazing things with the way Carson places the ball.

Sep 27, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #49 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Deuce out hurts. Reggie isn't going to move any piles. The Saints are in trouble I'm afraid.

Yup, Deuce getting hurt is the beginning of the jazz funeral that will be this season. It's ok. It's not like I'm not used to it. I still have LSU.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nobody comes even close. I, of course, bleed Cowboy blue.

Ken, I forgive you for that. But, yes, Romo is kicking hinny.

Oct 1, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #53 of 61
Sorry, Garrett, for the ass-kicking the SeaChickens gave the Niners. Consider it a little payback for the two losses to the Niners last year.
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2007 at 6:46 AM Post #54 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, Garrett, for the ass-kicking the SeaChickens gave the Niners. Consider it a little payback for the two losses to the Niners last year.
biggrin.gif

That was a pathetic display by my boys, If we had any form of an O-line we could have at least made it somewhat interesting. 49er play calling has been horrid all year. W.T.H??? 60 seconds left in the half and they just run the clock out... not even a shot at the endzone?... hail mary? Something, anything.

LOL at all the Dilfer over Smith fans!!! (yes there are fans in the bay area, who blame Alex completely for the offense's poor production). Alex's shoulder injury is actually blessing, could be a LOT worse as bad as the pass protection has been all year.

Congrats to the seahawks though, clearly they are the better team.

Next week's prediction-
San Francisco 3, Baltimore 2

Oct 1, 2007 at 5:14 PM Post #55 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjohnusa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My beloved Bills ARE the worst team in football....sob

my iggles and your bills have the same record now. which makes me feel even WORSE
lambda.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #58 of 61
The Steelers lost, I don't want to talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back