NFL discussion Thread
Dec 30, 2023 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Strayngs

Headphoneus Supremus
Thought I’d start this thread for those of you that would like to discuss the NFL. Being a Broncos fan…my team is all but out of it. So I am hoping for Miami and Detroit in the Super Bowl.

Detroit winning would be my rooting interest at this point.

Jan 3, 2024 at 2:22 PM Post #3 of 5
Thought I’d start this thread for those of you that would like to discuss the NFL. Being a Broncos fan…my team is all but out of it. So I am hoping for Miami and Detroit in the Super Bowl.

Detroit winning would be my rooting interest at this point.

I wouldn't be mad if Detroit won it. It would be great to see for their fans. I'm a Chiefs fan, but I don't expect them to go very far. But you never know. This last game they at least looked to be moving in the right direction.

Jan 3, 2024 at 2:35 PM Post #4 of 5
I think its the Ravens vs 49'ers.

In the AFC I see the Browns and Bills as a good possibility to pull upsets. Miami's D is quite poor. Jax isn't going anywhere. KC has the QB and a fine D, so they could get to the AFCG.

In the NFC the 'Boys and Lions have a shot if any of the key O players in SF go down.

If SF goes and faces any team but the Ravens, it's a W for the 49'ers. Can't call this match-up until after the CG's - dependent on injuries/trends.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #5 of 5
Yeah this is a year that some surprising teams could be in the bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back