NFL and Headphones
Jan 18, 2003 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

mmortal03

100+ Head-Fier
Watching football lately along with my greater interest in headphones made me wonder what kind of cans these coaches have sitting on their heads. I assume these Motorola branded wireless headsets are probably not that high of quality, assuming all they need is voice transmission. With the big budget of the NFL though, who knows? It would be quite amusing to find out that these coaches are listening to some Mozart or some other classical music over the 'phones, trying to create that ESPN Greatest Moments type of feel
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2003 at 4:02 AM Post #3 of 8
Being a pilot, I would imagine it would be something along the line much like headphones for pilots. Really expensive ($300-1000) due to the high quality mics etc...

Music reproduction out of these things (and most likely those) would suck big time.

Jan 19, 2003 at 6:54 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by skoiboy
Being a pilot, I would imagine it would be something along the line much like headphones for pilots. Really expensive ($300-1000) due to the high quality mics etc...

Music reproduction out of these things (and most likely those) would suck big time.

Yup, they look like aviation headsets, to me. Though I've never seen the one-cupped style in aviation phones, and have never seen Motorolla phones for aviation, either. (Which alot of em seem to use)

As for music production, I don't know about David-Clark and the like, but the music out of my Flightcom Denalis pretty much blows.
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2003 at 7:47 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by skoiboy
I used to have some david clarks, and I now have the Flightcom Denalis also...

Haha, cool. Yellow or blue? ANR or no? I have J3 Yellow ANRs and I love em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back