NFB-11 with KRK Rokit 8's
Apr 28, 2017 at 3:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ks12

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys, I ordered an NFB-11 and was planning on using it with my KRK Rokit powered speakers as well as my headphones. I just wanted to double check, the NFB-11 shouldn't have any problems connecting to the Rokit's right? I currently use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 to connect them to my PC, will they benefit from the dac and/or increased power of the NFB-11? Just wanted to run this by you guys to see what you thought.

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:12 AM Post #2 of 3
It should work just fine. The headphone will benefit more from the NFB-11 not the KRK Rokit powered speakers but the DAC might make some difference.

Apr 29, 2017 at 3:03 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi Guys, I ordered an NFB-11 and was planning on using it with my KRK Rokit powered speakers as well as my headphones. I just wanted to double check, the NFB-11 shouldn't have any problems connecting to the Rokit's right? I currently use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 to connect them to my PC,

No problem there.

will they benefit from the dac and/or increased power of the NFB-11? Just wanted to run this by you guys to see what you thought.

Maybe the DAC but not a lot. And that's a maybe.

Power output won't matter - the Rokits have their own amp built in and that's what's powering the speakers. Preamp voltage might vary but it's not like the NFB-11 can't spit out a loud enough signal that you'd push the amps to overcompensate.

Depending on your headphone the NFB-11 might have appreciable improvements though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back