Next SoCal Meet!
Mar 31, 2003 at 7:09 AM Post #2 of 70
The fact that anyone can plan that far ahead frightens me. But then again, I guess I plan on being in Japan, but that's different. Even if the meet were there, I would not be able to say, ok, "let's pencil you in for August 2nd at 3:30, 4 won't work because I am washing my socks, and from 2-3 I am cutting my toenails..." What if there is something cool that weekend that I don't know about until, god forbid, July? ok, rant over. going back to ebay.

Mar 31, 2003 at 11:43 PM Post #3 of 70
I jumped on the august 2 bandwagon because I have no clue on which day I will or will not be free.

Hopefully I'll build my meta by then.... anybody want to donate a soldering station?

Apr 4, 2003 at 5:34 PM Post #5 of 70
Wow.. that is quite a long way off. Well, I can't even choose yet, but if it ends up being on 2 Aug, I propose everyone give me a piece of their gear for my birthday! Wow, it'd be memorable!:
rolleyes.gif

Apr 8, 2003 at 5:05 AM Post #10 of 70
Teabagging is when you drop your marbles in somebody's piehole. And I think you can remember how people's jaws dropped with the Conrad Johnson+ AKG1000s..... they're asking for a teabagging!!!

Apr 8, 2003 at 5:37 AM Post #11 of 70
Ok, I just wanted to be sure we were on the same Paige (!), err page. For the record, I prefer Irish Breakfast or Jasmine when teabagging, depending on whether I prefer a taste of the home country or something more exotic. I tend to avoid Earl Gray...too many whiskers(!!!). ah, the art of the double entendre, how sickeningly witty my little banalities are.

Apr 8, 2003 at 4:41 PM Post #14 of 70
heh he.... i'm in the same age group as you man!--- come on,.... what you mean by that comment? i mean, if one says he can hear a difference between cables or amps, i'd like to test that. and i think i can make a pretty fair scientific environment in my house with my equipment. yes, it won't be 100% scientific... there are too many vairables to involve.... but i think the results would be clear one way or the other.

Apr 15, 2003 at 12:46 AM Post #15 of 70
I'm voting for much much earlier than August - that's a LOOONG ways off. Anytime closer, like June/July perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back