Next Gen Consoles Anyone?
Sep 30, 2020 at 4:36 PM Post #17 of 26
I tried, somewhat halfassedly, to pre-order both with no success. My PC has a 2080Ti though...and I hope to grab a 3090 whenever those become readily available.

I love Sony audio gear and other electronics, but when it comes to gaming I've always had a bias towards Xbox.

Oct 8, 2020 at 4:56 PM Post #18 of 26
No need to get one right away. Neither console has games at launch that I *need* to play. Excited for Demon's Souls on PS5, but I can wait for that one a bit. Eventually I'll get the PS5 and an Xbox Series S (don't need the X because I have a very capable gaming PC and all of Microsoft's exclusives end up on PC, too). The Series S will be nice to be able to go back and forth between my PC and couch to game.

Nov 10, 2020 at 4:30 PM Post #21 of 26
I don't like game exclusivity, it's the only "advantage" of the PS5. God of War, Spider-Man, Ratchet & Clank, Demon's Souls and Uncharted. The Last of Us and Grand Turismo don't really matter to me. It's a relief that Sony has dropped Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding exclusivity, only if they did the same with Ghost of Tsushima...

Nov 13, 2020 at 12:54 PM Post #23 of 26
Got the ps5 yesterday, haven't been able to do much but test various audio devices to see if they work on it, lol.

After my Penrose review, I'll spend some quality time with the PS5.

Nov 13, 2020 at 10:13 PM Post #25 of 26
The case of how i got one has been interesting. I got one through best buy, save they cancelled my order a month later after some error not on my part. They wouldn't send me one.

So someone here offered to send me their order, which has been a totally too nice thing to do. I'm blessed with a great community here.

Nov 14, 2020 at 10:14 AM Post #26 of 26
The case of how i got one has been interesting. I got one through best buy, save they cancelled my order a month later after some error not on my part. They wouldn't send me one.

So someone here offered to send me their order, which has been a totally too nice thing to do. I'm blessed with a great community here.
That is quite amazing. I don't think I would want to part with mine! (if I had one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back