Next Astell&Kern: AK480 (and AK500n's successor) wish list & rumors...
May 10, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #46 of 48
Good thing for our wallets, isn't it? Just spend less money on the Hugo 2, and be happy(ier?) with your choice. :joy:

Correct, but... I wish we could get a " 1 box only " TOL solution. I start to be feed-up with those 2 or 3 pcs bricks...

May 13, 2017 at 9:30 AM Post #47 of 48
Correct, but... I wish we could get a " 1 box only " TOL solution. I start to be feed-up with those 2 or 3 pcs bricks...
Yeah, a 1-stop solution is quite ideal, although I don't have many issues carrying a stack, as long as it's portable. Currently, my AK380 is connected semi-permanently to an ALO Rx Mk3-B+, so while it's on the heavy side, it sounds better than using the AK on its own.

May 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #48 of 48
Yeah, a 1-stop solution is quite ideal, although I don't have many issues carrying a stack, as long as it's portable. Currently, my AK380 is connected semi-permanently to an ALO Rx Mk3-B+, so while it's on the heavy side, it sounds better than using the AK on its own.

the ALO Rx Mk3-B+ is indeed a nice balanced portable amp. In fact, what I do not like in the multiple boxes set-up is not the weight or the bulk but the fact that i have to charge several pieces and if I forget to charge one of the pieces, the complete set-up do not work properly...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back