Newsmy G1 Pocket Lossless Player
Feb 2, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #112 of 122
I don't own a lot of player but I like the G1 it pair well with my , Eartech music duel and soundmagic e10 . But with my ath-IM50 the bass is a bit overwhelming.
It is less aggressive and have slightly better separation compare to my previous xduoo x1 . IMO
I experience some stuttering occasionally , when play from sd card .
But after i delete and re-transfer all my song back into sd card with it still in the player , the situation seems to improve , so far after 415 song i haven't experience any stuttering .

Feb 2, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #113 of 122
  I don't own a lot of player but I like the G1 it pair well with my , Eartech music duel and soundmagic e10 . But with my ath-IM50 the bass is a bit overwhelming.
It is less aggressive and have slightly better separation compare to my previous xduoo x1 . IMO
I experience some stuttering occasionally , when play from sd card .
But after i delete and re-transfer all my song back into sd card with it still in the player , the situation seems to improve , so far after 415 song i haven't experience any stuttering .

Good to know, I have the ath-m30x. I'm debating between this player and the xduoo x2. X2 is at lesat more readily available.

May 10, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #115 of 122
Cant give precise figures regarding output but the Agptek player can drive my Audio Technica ath-m50x's to fairly high levels - definitely higher than the various iPods. The little player can drive my Ultimate Ears Triple Fi's to utterly :wink:deafening levels. I love this little player.

May 19, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #116 of 122
Hi all. So I bought the Newsmy G1 a few weeks ago and it is quite a nice player. It feels and looks good. However, I decided that Fiio M3 is better for me since it works with Inline remote.

I would like to sell my Newsmy G1 now. If anyone is interested I would ship it in original box and in mint condition all for $55.

I did use the player obviously but it is in perfect condition. I can list it on ebay and take paypal if that would make you feel more comfortable. Let me know.

May 31, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #118 of 122
Just been reading over this thread and this is my new  AGPtek  IMP... mine as a shuffle tab  bottom right and not the lock tab... you can lock it at the top power tab... 16gb memory, and card upto 64gb.... but only max 4000 songs on card ....and I have 3800 on internal memory ?...... sound is very good, plenty of power..
Basic to find things out , albums, folders, songs, ..etc...but for £60 v amazon uk...... im pleased...

.. mine is version 2  by the way.. and I was using my  Topping NX 1 amp

Dec 5, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #119 of 122
It has a limit of 4000 files? anyone ever been able to get past this? I'm looking to replace my Kenwood G608 which also has a 4000 song limit, coincidentially, and that is my biggest problem with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back