NEWS: Sony Asia Pacific announces 11 new balanced armature in-ear headphone models
Oct 3, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #109 of 171
Jude did a video on the Take T and BPP but I've heard about skin effect before from some science media. Basically some people can feel ultrasonic sound waves with the minute hairs on there skin. This sensory mixed with the auditory sensory tricks your brain into hearing with the skin. Some deaf people are highly tuned to this sensory and use it like sonar or echolocation.

Oct 3, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #112 of 171

Quote:

So we should listen to music with minimal clothing?

That would surely bring us much closer to audio "nirvana"......(imagine)

The thought of audiophiles sitting around their home naked for better SQ has not yet established itself on Head-Fi.org. But maybe it will, at some stage in the future.
Children coming home from school and seeing their parent on a chair naked, enjoying music.

Oct 3, 2011 at 5:10 AM Post #113 of 171
Wait, so my music would sound better with the Take T BPP and my birthday suit ? 
confused.gif

Oct 3, 2011 at 6:31 AM Post #115 of 171
A different theory altogether. The drain effect. That's when a person is butt naked in the shower and is totally open and vulnerable. All their hopes, aspirations and self respect is hypothetically washed down the drain and for a short duration of time the person's ego is tricked into believing he (sounds) much better than he really is. Same goes for thinking he's (smart) and hatching new ideas and schemes while in the shower. Shower singing has nothing to do with echo and reverb in a confined space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back