News :: Luxman SQ-N100 Integrated Tube Amplifier
Jan 16, 2009 at 7:26 AM Post #31 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your link says it can only be used in Japan with no image.

Can you copy the image into your post?

Click on the tab to the far left, the "new" products will expand to reveal the pictures.

Oct 23, 2011 at 7:56 AM Post #33 of 36
Saw this little beauty at the Melbourne HiFi show this weekend - to my eyes at least it looks ultra cool. It wasn't on dem but a shock was hearing the Lux gear, it was really,really good and they were producing some of the best sounds at the show. There were a number of exalted brands there, US, UK and others, that were sounding very ordinary in comparison. Lux is back in a very big way, I could have done some serious damage to the credit card in their room alone.

Hal55

Apr 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #34 of 36
I'll reopen this thread and ask, also, has anybody heard this via headphones?  I see Todd the Vinyl Junkie lists this.  Strange we haven't heard more, beyond the 6MOONS review.

Feb 16, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #35 of 36
Hi Room

Who have tryed this Lxuman with HD 800 ?

Tanks for reply

May 8, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #36 of 36
Hi Room

Who have tryed this Lxuman with HD 800 ?

Tanks for reply
I'm using Luxman SQ-N100 (with 4x Mullard EL84, 2x Mullard 12AU7, and 1x Mullard 12AX7) with Hifiman HE1000 Stealth Magnet, Sendy Peacock, and Hifiman Ananda. It's a great tube amp, it's even the most powerful tube amp I've ever seen. After listening to some tracks, I decided to sell my Burson Soloist 3XP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back