Newest Audiophile Tweak
Oct 26, 2007 at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

luckypictures

500+ Head-Fier
Oct 26, 2007 at 3:41 PM Post #2 of 10
Car breaks drive me insane as it is. I don't want to amplify that.

And I think it will effect the way you hear loudspeakers more than it does headphones, and will do nothing for IEMs.

Oct 26, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #3 of 10
It would be better if elf life span went along with the elf ears. I am a bit dismayed - why do people want to look other than human? I recall the other night when I was going into the local grocery store, and saw a man with this THING hanging on his ear. It was blinking with red and blue lights, presumably a phone. All I could think of was "Borg".

Laz

Oct 26, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be better if elf life span went along with the elf ears. I am a bit dismayed - why do people want to look other than human? I recall the other night when I was going into the local grocery store, and saw a man with this THING hanging on his ear. It was blinking with red and blue lights, presumably a phone. All I could think of was "Borg".

Laz

bluetooth set? but yea, it freaked me out this one time at fry's at the music cd section... the guy next to me started talking to apparently nobody
rolleyes.gif

Oct 26, 2007 at 7:54 PM Post #7 of 10
Why would you want to intentionally create more resonances than already exist? Especially at a harsh frequency like 8kHz.

The photo looks like it's been shopped, but such a thing is probably possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back