Newbie thread
Nov 29, 2010 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

jvanegas17

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, newbie here.  This site seems really cool to me, and I'm hoping maybe I can get some sort of quick intro to the community.  I'm a young teen who's aspiring to be a big shot Audiophile, but for now I am restricted to my Macbook's speakers and some Skullcandy cans.  This place seems like a really promising place for an audiophile to thrive.

Nov 29, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #4 of 12
Welcome! I have started recently as well and the people around here are really nice and helpful. As said above, sorry about the wallet :wink:

Nov 29, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #5 of 12
Welcome to Headfi and sorry about your wallet!
If you want a brief intro..headfi is a forum where we discuss and learn more about audio also giving advice to the best of our abilities. We also talk about random stuff too so no worries there..I'm sure you'll find this place to be very comforting and a great way to make new friends as well. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #8 of 12
Newbie here too. Wallet's not hurting yet but I can see the potential there! Fortunately, fear of the wife should prevent pain of the wallet! 
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:46 PM Post #10 of 12
Nov 30, 2010 at 4:28 AM Post #12 of 12

Quote:
An audiophile doesn't have to own a really expensive setup..as long as you appreciate audio and want to learn more..

the key word here....
the reality is the longer time you spend here in head-fi,  your expenses will grow. just cant be helped. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back