Newbie system thoughts
May 22, 2024 at 6:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Denis99

New Head-Fier
Hi,
Relatively new to the forum, have been lurking for a while, and have invested in some new equipment for headphone listening.

First my desktop system

Fiio R7, with Fiio FT3 headphones.
Pleased with this combo.

I also bought the Fiio SP3 active speakers for my desktop, when I don't particularly want the 'phones on.

Again, pleased with the sound, considering their price and size.

>>>>

Out on the move

Fiio M11S.
Super device for me, just what I wanted in a portable player

I also bought the Fiio FH5s in-ear monitors

As you can see, I am a bit of a Fiio fanboy ....

My only slight issue is with the Fiio FH5s, they are a little on the bright side for my liking, but were in my budget, given that I have spent a fair bit lately.

Overall, very pleased.

The forum on the Music tab is great for discovering new music, and re-discovering stuff from the past.

May 22, 2024 at 7:27 AM Post #2 of 5
Ok?

May 22, 2024 at 1:33 PM Post #4 of 5
Hi,
Relatively new to the forum, have been lurking for a while, and have invested in some new equipment for headphone listening.

First my desktop system

Fiio R7, with Fiio FT3 headphones.
Pleased with this combo.

I also bought the Fiio SP3 active speakers for my desktop, when I don't particularly want the 'phones on.

Again, pleased with the sound, considering their price and size.

>>>>

Out on the move

Fiio M11S.
Super device for me, just what I wanted in a portable player

I also bought the Fiio FH5s in-ear monitors

As you can see, I am a bit of a Fiio fanboy ....

My only slight issue is with the Fiio FH5s, they are a little on the bright side for my liking, but were in my budget, given that I have spent a fair bit lately.

Overall, very pleased.

The forum on the Music tab is great for discovering new music, and re-discovering stuff from the past.
If you take your music equalizer sliders down 2db on everything between 2khz and 10khz you may find they sound just right. Treble on those is consistent, but 2db too high if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back