Newbie Question: Lasonic i931 Ghetto Blaster
Jan 16, 2009 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

woodstock

New Head-Fier
Before, I start: I'm just a little ole newbie, apologies for any faux pas/offence of any kind, audio otherwise, that I may make
smile.gif

When it comes to audio equipment, I know next to nada: I use sennheiser in-ear CX300 headphones with my iPod...if they break, I buy a new pair of the same type. That's how basic I am.

Christmas has been and gone, and being the worst girlfriend in the world, I didn't buy my boyfriend anything - then, a couple of weeks ago, he started raving about getting himself a boombox, specifically the Lasonic i931 Ghetto Blaster. After a bit of research on the web, I sadly noticed that its only being sold in America, therefore making shipping costs prohibitively expensive.

An audiophile friend of mine directed to me to this site, and so here are my questions in easy-read, easy-answer format:

Does anyone know where I can buy this Ghettoblaster online in the UK?

If not, does anyone know of any quality, or even second-hand, electronic hardware shops in the Surrey/London area that would possibly sell imported american goods?

If not, does anyone know an american store with less-than-ridiculous shipping prices?

AND finally, if it seems that the Lasonic i931 is a non-starter, can anyone suggest an different piece of hardware that i might be able to present as a suitable alternative?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me, guys!
icon10.gif

Jan 16, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #2 of 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back