Newbie from Wichita!
Dec 31, 2014 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xblue

New Head-Fier
Hey everybody! A newbie from Wichita, KS chiming in and saying hello! I made a little splash over in one of the DX50 threads today and got a warm welcome. Everyone was very helpful, thanks!

A member asked me if I was a neutral sound signature lover. I really don't know what sound signature I prefer. I know what I like! My ear leans toward picking out the drum beats and thumping bass drum. (X-drummer) And bass guitar. But I don't like wobbly fluttery bass like in rap music. Big John Bonham Led Zeppelin fan. Love me some good Blues! Digging The Black Keys a lot right now and started my day off with Tool.

I picked up a Dx50 over the holidays to replace my busted 30GB iPod classic. And now I'm on a mission for a new set of headphones. Hope to meet some new friends!

Dec 31, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey everybody! A newbie from Wichita, KS chiming in and saying hello! I made a little splash over in one of the DX50 threads today and got a warm welcome. Everyone was very helpful, thanks!

A member asked me if I was a neutral sound signature lover. I really don't know what sound signature I prefer. I know what I like! My ear leans toward picking out the drum beats and thumping bass drum. (X-drummer) And bass guitar. But I don't like wobbly fluttery bass like in rap music. Big John Bonham Led Zeppelin fan. Love me some good Blues! Digging The Black Keys a lot right now and started my day off with Tool.

I picked up a Dx50 over the holidays to replace my busted 30GB iPod classic. And now I'm on a mission for a new set of headphones. Hope to meet some new friends!

How doin Wichita ! We have the same location and music taste ! WORD this fantastic site is terminal to check books sooo put down your Jacksons and welcome aboard !! 

Dec 31, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks Coachhouse! What part of the Location are you from? I'm North West. Maybe we could meet up some day? Any Audiophile groups around? Any quality headphone places around? NOT Best Buy!

Jan 1, 2015 at 12:30 AM Post #4 of 4
  Thanks Coachhouse! What part of the Location are you from? I'm North West. Maybe we could meet up some day? Any Audiophile groups around? Any quality headphone places around? NOT Best Buy!

I'm also NW ! Nope to the HP places Guitar Center is our top which doesn't say much :{ It's all web for us but thankful for this site most members are very helpful and the smaller companies such as Cypher Labs, Moon Audio ALO Noble Audio the list is much longer are great people and have assited me with all my purchases. Have only been slightly disappointed once and believe me that's a small percentage [lol]   We will need to get together soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back