Newb Help! Looking to spend $350-$500
Nov 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Dargin

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys,

My name is Dargin and I'm from San Luis Obispo, CA.  Recently married with a beautiful daughter!

My wonderful wife will be getting me a pair of cans for XMAS so I figured I'd start my research.  I've had the standard ones like Beats by Dre, Bose, and regretfully the Ludacris pair which was last years present. I'll be using this with Apple products mostly, but I'd also like to hook them up to the set up in my man cave.  I have a Yamaha RX-V575 7.2 amp with full Polk set up.  I listen to mostly rap, funk, heavy metal music so bass is very important, yet I'd like to try them out in my home rig for when the little goes to sleep.  I like to play PS3 / PS4 shooters every night too and I currently use the Sony Pulse set which most gamers rave about but I hate.  

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to read this and give me any recommendations!  It's so hard to navigate through all the info on the web!

Dargin

Nov 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #2 of 3
Just wanted to say I'm also glad to have found this site.  I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community.  I've always loved audio (My family is in the instrument manufacturing business) :)  This looks like the perfect place for a newbie audiophile in training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back