New Zealand Meeting?
Aug 25, 2004 at 9:04 AM Post #46 of 63
I decided that lo-fi sucks arse.
frown.gif
. I hate this site....

Aug 25, 2004 at 10:50 AM Post #48 of 63
I was actually down in Wellington a while ago. Pity I forgot about the fellow Head-fier.
smily_headphones1.gif

BTW, when does the uni start again? Being a graduate student means I have no idea what's going on OUTSIDE my lab.
tongue.gif
I figured it might be better to hold the meeting when the students are on holidays.

Aug 25, 2004 at 11:16 AM Post #49 of 63
Uni's finished? I thought mid term break hasn't started. I'm still a sucker at high school though.

I'm debating whether to spend ~$500 on SRS-2020 or ~$800 on SRS-3030. I think i'll spend the extra $300 'cause then I won't be tempted to upgrade (the next Stax is somewhere close to double that). Below $1000 is "alright".

Oct 7, 2004 at 7:36 PM Post #52 of 63
Well the meeting didn't happen. Not too many people showed interest, and I was too busy in August myself. We could try to organize another meeting, but we'll need to come up with a time and a place first this time.

May 25, 2006 at 10:28 PM Post #56 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by supazta
hye guys...
i know im few years late..

Gee. You think so?
tongue.gif

Headphones are getting more and more attention in NZ recently. I know a few dealers who started to have some decent models (and stock!) in their lineup.

I haven't been active on Head-Fi for so long, I really don't know what's going on with our other Kiwi members. Perhaps someone else would care to elaborate?

Back to headphones though. Perhaps you can start by telling us the kind of music you listen to, listening environment, budget, existing gear, etc.

Peace out,

May 26, 2006 at 8:57 AM Post #58 of 63
Oh wow.

Have to admit it's been AGES since i've been here, had a message in my inbox and was like "hey!!".

I've been using my slightly damaged ety er6i's on my laptop as of late, along with the trusty sony F1's at home. So in the last 18 months I haven't purchased anything new. Had MAJOR trouble with archos in that time though....

Anyway I'm probably not someone to talk with, as I've been dormant and out of the community for so long.

Mathew.

May 26, 2006 at 11:16 AM Post #59 of 63
Quote:

Gee. You think so?

Headphones are getting more and more attention in NZ recently. I know a few dealers who started to have some decent models (and stock!) in their lineup.

I haven't been active on Head-Fi for so long, I really don't know what's going on with our other Kiwi members. Perhaps someone else would care to elaborate?

Back to headphones though. Perhaps you can start by telling us the kind of music you listen to, listening environment, budget, existing gear, etc.

Peace out,

i listen punk, rnb, ballads, folk, emo, pop, rock.
universal..except jazz...
and i want to use the headphone for listening to songs and watching movie from my laptop..

suggestions?
someone offered me hp1000 for 150nzd..
whaddya say?

im just a beginner so..i wana start with an affordable(read : no more than 100nzd) headphones..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back