New York Stores ?
Apr 29, 2004 at 4:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DonCorleone

100+ Head-Fier
Good Day Good Sir.

My parents is going to new york soon (without me
mad.gif
)
and I'm right now searching for an amp and I've heard that the amps is cheaper in new york, okay it's not hard to be cheaper than sweden. But anyway I've been thinking of pimeta,cmoy, total airhead, supermini. I have philips hp890 and just need better sound directly out of my iPod. So the question is...Is there anywhere in New York you can buy an amp in this pricerange ? Or is there even a place where you can buy one of the mentioned ?

Thank You Good Sir.

Apr 29, 2004 at 4:58 PM Post #2 of 5
all of those mentioned are made by either companies or individuals, you cannot get those in stores, just on the internet, sorry

Apr 29, 2004 at 5:01 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by DonCorleone
But anyway I've been thinking of pimeta,cmoy, total airhead, supermini. I have philips hp890 and just need better sound directly out of my iPod. So the question is...Is there anywhere in New York you can buy an amp in this pricerange ? Or is there even a place where you can buy one of the mentioned ?

Here are the sources for the amps you mention, though there wouldn't be anywhere you could pick them up in New York. I suppose you could get a builder to build one and have them drop by and pick it up.

pimeta - DIY Builders
cmoy - DIY Builders
total airhead - HeadRoom
supermini - www.fixup.net

Apr 29, 2004 at 5:16 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by DonCorleone
Good Day Good Sir.

My parents is going to new york soon (without me
mad.gif
)
(...) Or is there even a place where you can buy one of the mentioned ?
Thank You Good Sir.

Hi DonCorleone,

You could add Meier audio (PORTA CORDA MkII) on your list. It's so close to you that you will be able to surprise your parents with it when they will come back from NY...
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

P.S. It's an offer (suggestion) you can't refuse....

May 2, 2004 at 8:30 PM Post #5 of 5
Thank You Good Sir's !

I think I've changed my mind now. I will build me an amp instead ! My step-dad have been a physic-teacher so do you think I can go directly to the PIMETA instead of CMOY ?

Good Bye Good Sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back