New York November 9th;Meet-Impressions/Pics
Nov 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mikek200

Headphoneus Supremus

Yesterday,I went to my first meet.
Want to say ,a big TNX to everbody ,for letting me try my new Stax 007MKII,and their amps
I had a fantastic time,and made ,many new friends,who gave much needed advice

Here are a few pics:

More pics to follow

Mike

Nov 10, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #2 of 5
Hey Mike, it was good to meet you. I'm the guy on the right in your third picture. This was my first Head-Fi meet and I had a blast! Bought an awesome pair of Alumod Gradp SR80i's (thanks bozebuttons!). Can't wait for the spring meet!

Nov 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi, Mike. Thanks for posting pics. I am the guy in blue sweater.

Big thanks everybody for coming and sharing time and equipment for joyful music listening. That was my first meeting and everything was great. Variety of gears was amazing.

One day is not enough ))

Nov 11, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #4 of 5
I was only at the meet for a little over an hour in the afternoon, but it was awesome.  So much different gear to try and it was nice to put faces to names.  All the vendors were fantastic and Julie definitely sold me on a pair of JH13s.
biggrin.gif
 Whenever I get the money that is.  It was pretty awesome to try my HD668Bs with a couple amps, definitely made a difference.  My favorite from the meet would have to be the HD600s.  Light as a feather, comfortable, and great sound.  Will definitely come back for the next one if I'm still in the area.  Thank you to everyone for showing off your equipment.

Nov 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #5 of 5
Post impressions in this thread

http://www.head-fi.org/t/689648/ny-regional-fall-meet-november-9th-2013-impressions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back