New York Audio Show 2013
Jan 17, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #16 of 91
I got my Weekend Ticket.  I went last year as well.  It was very enjoyable. 

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #19 of 91
I'm going on Saturday or Sunday! Anyone wanna meet up before hand, I'm only 16 but I'd love to meet some of you, I can be mature lol.

Also, what should I bring, my cans, my Cowon, I've never been to a show before, definitely not lugging my amp though.

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #20 of 91
Quote:
I'm going on Saturday or Sunday! Anyone wanna meet up before hand, I'm only 16 but I'd love to meet some of you, I can be mature lol.

Also, what should I bring, my cans, my Cowon, I've never been to a show before, definitely not lugging my amp though.

I think u don't have to bring ur cans and stuff since they already got the high end stuffs there. (i guess)
But if ur gonna bring ur cans, im also willing to bring my on-the-go setup as well. (in my signature)
wink.gif

Jan 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #21 of 91
I think u don't have to bring ur cans and stuff since they already got the high end stuffs there. (i guess)
But if ur gonna bring ur cans, im also willing to bring my on-the-go setup as well. (in my signature)
wink.gif

Sweet, I think I'll bring my portable rig as well possibly :)

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #23 of 91
Please bring your Q701
beyersmile.png

Lol care for a listen :p, I always thought they were the "Top of the line" dynamics other than HD800. I balanced them with a 4 pin xlr housing, job was messy, but sounds the same (unbalanced amp), pretty amazing I think that I was able to do it all, with no prior modding experience :)

Back to the point, they are prolly too bulky to carry around all day :frowning2:

Jan 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #24 of 91
Great idea, I'll bring my portable rig also!

Jan 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #25 of 91
We should all meet up for breakfast or something before hand! Or somewhere else if you all wanna go mid day

Feb 4, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #28 of 91
New to the hobby...I'm going to the NY Show...

Joe

Feb 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM Post #30 of 91
I want to try out high-end headphones and see if they're really worth my time. Also maybe get started on building a decent speaker setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back