New Year. New look. Meet Lina Silver...
Jan 10, 2024 at 7:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

dCS Team

Sponsor: dCS
2023 was a fantastic year for dCS Lina. Our latest product series appeared at audio events around the world and received several awards for its design and performance, including a coveted EISA award, plus accolades from Tone Audio, Mono & Stereo, AV Forums and High Fidelity in Poland. It also received a 2023 Grand Prix from Stereo Sound magazine in Japan and the Lina Network DAC was named Stereo Sound’s No. 1 Best Buy DAC for 2023-2024.

To celebrate Lina’s continued success and the start of an exciting new year for dCS, we’re releasing a new silver edition of this iconic system.

This means you can now choose from a silver or black finish when purchasing Lina components.

All Lina components are encased in aluminium. Casework is milled to exacting standards from solid billets then painted to provide a smooth, durable and tactile finish.

The painted finish on silver Lina components provides a near exact match with the anodised finish seen on silver Vivaldi, Rossini and Bartók components – making it the perfect option for listeners who wish to pair Lina equipment with other products from the dCS range.

The release of this new option builds on our vision to create a versatile system that complements all listening setups and spaces. Listeners can now choose from one of two classic dCS finishes, selecting the look that best fits their tastes, home environment and existing equipment.

It also caters to the growing number of people looking to combine Lina components with other dCS products in their system – for example, adding a Lina Master Clock to further enhance playback with the Bartók APEX DAC, or pairing a Lina Headphone Amplifier with a Rossini or Vivaldi APEX DAC or Player.

Find out more at dcsaudio.com/linasilver

Attachments

• Social Feed Post.png
    Social Feed Post.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
dCS Stay updated on dCS at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/dCSonlythemusic/ https://twitter.com/dcsonlythemusic/ https://www.instagram.com/dcsonlythemusic/ https://www.dcsaudio.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQf2YCUG5UfXwZapkuTwxLw info@dcsaudio.com
Jan 10, 2024 at 10:34 AM Post #3 of 10
It was only a matter of time.
Personally I prefer black by a huge margin, but yay for the silver Fans out there

Jan 10, 2024 at 4:17 PM Post #4 of 10
black is way more modern and luxurious feeling, but nice to have choices i guess

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:22 PM Post #5 of 10
I personally like the silver look due to having so much black gear already. My rack is basically all black boxes except the playback mps-x.

Black wallets. Black jack tables. Black sweaters. Black cards. Black bikes. Black cars. Black font.

I always found it interesting DCS found it worthwhile to explore headphone market. Just goes to show you headphones and IEMs are skyrocketing in popularity.

With that said, 2 channel will always have my heart.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2024 at 3:41 AM Post #6 of 10
That’s a very beautiful and expensive equipment that I can’t afford. How does it compare to the other stacks from smaller companies like Schiit?

Jan 12, 2024 at 2:59 AM Post #8 of 10
I personally like the silver look due to having so much black in my life already.

Black girlfriends. Black wallets. Black jack tables. Black sweaters. Black cards. Black bikes. Black cars. Black font.

I always found it interesting dcs found it worthwhile to explore headphone market. Just goes to show you headphones and iems are skyrocketing in popularity.

With that said, 2 channel will always have my heart!
black girlfriends...cmon bruh, one thing aint with the others. As a bruh, this is crap you say when you tryna be funny but is fucc'd up. Keep that to yourself homey.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2024 at 3:30 AM Post #9 of 10
black girlfriends...cmon bruh, one thing aint with the others. As a bruh, this is crap you say when you tryna be funny but is fucc'd up. Keep that to yourself homey.
I deleted the black girlfriends part. Sorry for trying to be funny. I'm also sorry for being fucc'd up. I meant no harm.

I'm not a business man.
I'm a business, man.
Let me handle my business, damn.
-Jay Z

DCS soon to be on PBS.
Headphones, IEMs, Head-Fi R Us.
Making cents makes no sense.
Says DCS...
People hopping border fence.
I broke my arm and I ate my pen.
I tried funny and became a Ken.
Hadouken. Whoa, that made sense.
--F208Frank

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2024 at 4:01 AM Post #10 of 10
That’s a very beautiful and expensive equipment that I can’t afford. How does it compare to the other stacks from smaller companies like Schiit?
When it comes to higher end gear, the diminishing returns are extremely heavy. Schitt makes great products at affordable prices and are equally respectable as they fill that role beautifully. DCS is a VERY respectable brand as they are seen in many systems in the higher end and for good reason. Of course it would be hard to say that Schitt gear sounds as nice, but from a dollar value ratio, Schitt hands down. At the end of the day enjoy the music and have fun with the hobby. Also comparing and listening yourself is key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back