New Website
Mar 15, 2010 at 3:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hifiguy

Sponsor CablePro
Hello All,
I'm happy to say that our new website went online this afternoon. I had been having some problems with the hosting company on the old site and felt it was high time to resolve those and many other issues.

The new platform we are using allows you to take a much bigger hand in the design of the cable you purchase from CablePro. The right options regarding the length of cables is now in place as well.

Please be patient with us while we iron out all the little details. Do email us if you see anything that doesn't look right or doesn't make sense. I hope you can excuse my unrelenting use of adjectives and the abuse of sentence structure committed while describing a product.

At any rate most of the direct page links you have are probably non-functional at this point. You can always reach us at thecablepro.com. I hope you'll pay us a visit and look around if nothing else.

In the coming weeks we will add new features, more product, and some new categories I think you'll enjoy. For the adventurous among us I'll be introducing some DIY kits for several different cables. From my experience most head-fiers have no problem digging in and getting their hands dirty. Especially if it means saving a few bucks and enhancing sound quality. More power to ya!

I'm getting ready for Can Jam in Chicago already. I hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Best, Ted Paisley
The CablePro

Mar 21, 2010 at 11:15 PM Post #3 of 3
Glad you like it. I'm going to be adding a lot of new goodies. This is just the beginning. As for the tools that hasn't been a big category for us but I may expand that area when I start putting up the new DIY cable kits.

We are still working on the look so you can expect to see frequent changes over the next few weeks. Thanks for the shout out, I appreciate it.
Best, Ted Paisley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back