New Website!
Feb 13, 2010 at 6:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

Yesterday we launched our new website. It was a bit premature but it is up and running. Within 1 -2 days it will be available to everyone.

You can reach it using our old address (TTVJ, Todd The Vinyl Junkie ) and also TTVJ, Home of High End Audio.

We are not yet done with the site. If there are products you want but do not see, please call us. We carry the same great lineup that we always have along with some new stuff.

The look and features will also be improving as we go along. Right now our focus is to get all of the products we offer on the site and make them available to you.

One unfortunate thing - you will have to sign up again. We have not had time to move the data base over to the new site - and I'm not positive that we can. The old site is being retired and eliminated so any info will be destroyed. Please forgive this inconvenience

If you have any feedback please feel free to e-mail me or give us a call at 866-444-3910 or 406-285-3910.

I hope you enjoy the new site!

Todd

Feb 14, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #4 of 9
The list of 'categories' (accessories, albums, amplifiers...etc) goes way off to the right by 2x-3x the width of the logo and products on the main page. Using IE 8.

Otherwise if you're happy great but I generally dislike changes that seem to be for the sake of it on websites that are well-designed and accessible to start. Just a pet peeve of mine
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:06 AM Post #6 of 9
I'm going to come out and say what I see now is pretty much a step back. I even thought I was looking at the wrong site and checked a couple of times to make sure I wasn't being redirected to a fake TTVJ site that was going to steal my credit card number and slur your good name at the same time. Then I came here to see any notice of the change.

The categories at the top doesn't work for me. I liked how they use to logically branched out on the left side like most sites. And the window to search by manufacture is way too small now. Practically useless. And the sort by price function seems to be broken now on some categories. I putz around the site trying to like it; trying to give it a chance. I'm using Firefox 3.5.7.

To leave on a positive note, it is still better then moon audio's website. (shug)

Feb 20, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by wower /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To leave on a positive note, it is still better then moon audio's website. (shug)

Anything is better than Moon Audio's site, someone needs to tell Drew that we don't design websites for netscape anymore
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One unfortunate thing - you will have to sign up again. We have not had time to move the data base over to the new site - and I'm not positive that we can. The old site is being retired and eliminated so any info will be destroyed. Please forgive this inconvenience

So that's why I couldnt sign in.

Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back