New Website?
Mar 21, 2007 at 10:19 PM Post #19 of 167
hm... i guess the change hasnt taken place on all forums yet.
diy section is not changed yet
smily_headphones1.gif

maybe the blank right-side is for a... messenger or something :p

Mar 21, 2007 at 10:20 PM Post #20 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTRacer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too much wasted space on the right, so the posts look squished. I like the rest though.

X2

Mar 21, 2007 at 10:21 PM Post #21 of 167
if the wasted space prevents posts stretching the page i'll be happy. i imagine after the meet the meet stuff will be removed and we'll get all of that space back, though... assuming head-fi doesnt get a bunch of new sponsors outta the blue

Mar 21, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #23 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTRacer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too much wasted space on the right, so the posts look squished.

Exactly, I don't like it one bit. I was reading through a thread with a lot of long posts, and it pretty much made reading alot tougher.

I do like the new bar on top of the screen though.

Mar 21, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #26 of 167
I hate the ads on the right. It's annoying. It just changed for me right now. It was still the same 10 minutes ago.

Mar 21, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #29 of 167
Pffff I thought I was the only one with the change of the site. It looks nice though BUT now all the sponsors are at the right-side and that has as an advantage..??? The space to write all your stuff has gotten smaller and now I have to scroll to the other side if people use more than 10 words in their sentence. I hope this site is still under progress! My meet-thread hasn't changed so far though. It looks nice but handy is another thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back