New Web Site / ALO expands - A Big Thank You Head-Fi and Head-Fi'ers
Jul 28, 2007 at 8:12 PM Post #31 of 74
Just having a look now and it is way better than the last site (no offence!). Much easier to navigate and find the products i may want. Cleaner and more professional. All in all a great job!

edit - Just a quick question about the mini-mini's. Do you still do custom orders on them at all for things such as length & how they are terminated? For example if i wanted the cryro x silver terminated with two mini right angle jacks would that be possible?

Jul 28, 2007 at 8:20 PM Post #32 of 74
Wow! Ken, you have come such a long way. Huge difference since your first web site, lol.

Wish 'ya the best, Ed.

Jul 28, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #34 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUNS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just having a look now and it is way better than the last site (no offence!). Much easier to navigate and find the products i may want. Cleaner and more professional. All in all a great job!

edit - Just a quick question about the mini-mini's. Do you still do custom orders on them at all for things such as length & how they are terminated? For example if i wanted the cryro x silver terminated with two mini right angle jacks would that be possible?

GUNS

Hey thanks and yes the tweaked orders are a very big part of my business. Please click on the "Service" link on the top bar. Basically you would just email me what ever you would want modified and we can go from there. I just wanted to have a easy set of "off the shelf" items.

Again thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jul 28, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #35 of 74
Ken, many thanks for your Cryo LOD which is has now arrived and is settling into it's new role, sitting between my mSEED Spirit and my 2G Nano.

Good luck with the new site (looks good)
cool.gif
!

Best Regards

Jeff

Jul 29, 2007 at 2:51 PM Post #39 of 74
Couldn't have turned out better Ken, congratulations! It's already been worthwhile, I just saw more ways to spend with my imod order! Let me know when you have made a female / charging imod dock.

The site really looks great. Your headphones look amazing too, you're like the new Larry!

Jul 29, 2007 at 3:27 PM Post #40 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenkelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Couldn't have turned out better Ken, congratulations! It's already been worthwhile, I just saw more ways to spend with my imod order! Let me know when you have made a female / charging imod dock.

The site really looks great. Your headphones look amazing too, you're like the new Larry!

Thanks a million Steve,

The page has still yet to show up at www.ALOaudio.com like it is suppose to, and its getting a bit annoying. All this is greek to me and I hope this is normal. The web guy says it can take 3 days and its only been 2. Good thing the alternative site at WWW.audiolineout.net is up though but I hope the correct URL gets going soon.

Actually the charging docks are complete and can be done to almost any ipod or imod cable. If you would like a iMod cable with the charging plug dongle and supplied PS I just add $50 to the cost of a non charging cable. If you would like on just let me know. I have some prongs for the charger for other parts of the world as well.

Cheers,

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back