New V-Moda dude on head-fi!
Jan 2, 2017 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

HexagonX

New Head-Fier
Hey guys!

I'm 16 and come from Germany not far from Frankfurt, I started falling in love with headphones one year or so ago...
I bought my first in ears... Sennheiser CX150 and the CX200 later, I liked them at first but its no good quality, both had wire problems after 3 months or so... contacted Sennheisers service, they send me new ones but the problem came again a short time. I was getting really pissed of, they wanted to send me new ones, I told them the problem will come again but they don't care. They didn't even wanted to give me a 30€ Voucher.
So I decided that i will never buy products from them!
Well 30€ is 30€!!! They probably don't care for customers buying in ears for 30€ but now they lost a future customer!

Then I wanted to have something real :wink:
I wanted good looking and sounding wireless headphones, there was no other option than a V-Moda!
Crossfade Wireless is now my own and it's really awesome!

Are there any other v-moda fans?
If yes, are you interested in a Facebook group?

Cheers :)

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #2 of 3
Greetings from Frankfurt o/

Did you find somewhere to audition the V-Modas? 
I have never seen them for listening in any shop around here.

Jan 4, 2017 at 5:59 AM Post #3 of 3
Greetings from Frankfurt o/

Did you find somewhere to audition the V-Modas? 
I have never seen them for listening in any shop around here.

I also tried to find a store to listen to them, but the next one was 200 kilometers from me away, so I decided to buy them online... I really love them!
Quality is good, Bluetooth mode has a good signal and the sound is better in Bluetooth mode then in wired mode in my opinion .
For me the style of headphones is also very important, so the only one that is the best option for me is the vmoda :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back