New user intro and a quick thank you for making my first Starving Student build possible
Jan 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

danmac80

New Head-Fier
Hello All,

I recently completed my first Starving Student build after lurking around for quite some time. I had all of the parts sitting around for almost a year and finally got around to putting it together. I'm extremely happy with the build, especially since it started up on the first try without a single problem. I don't think that would have been possible without the information I found here. Now that I know it works I'm determined to learn why it works by continuing to read about the theory behind everything.

I'm not sure if I've been bitten by the audiophile bug or if I just I just like playing with a soldering iron, but the parts for my next build will be here tomorrow and I can't wait to get started. Comparing the two builds should be interesting.

Once again, thank you to everyone that puts so much effort into making this place what it is.

Dan

Jan 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #2 of 2
Sounds nice and you're welcome, but you probably should've posted this in the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) forum section.  Not many - if any in this section - are going to be directly responsible for your success in actually building a headphone amplifier (a Starving Student Millett Hybrid).
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back