NEW: Ultimate Ears Super.fi 700 >>> Coming Soon!!!
Apr 15, 2009 at 10:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ricthaman

500+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

just went looking for some new IEM's and stumbled upodn these over at soundearphones.com

New UE Super.fi 700 IEM's are about to be released. As far as I can tell, it's a Dual driver design (armature). Maybe a new model placed above the Super.fi 5 v2.0?? I think it reminds me of the q-jays.

slide2.png

Here's the info (copied from soundearphones.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With pro quality hidden inside.

Pro quality goes undercover with the Ultimate Ears 700s micro in-ear design. It delivers a dual armature layout that unleashes the range of music beginner audiophiles love.

Pro-quality sound reproduction.

- Professional-grade dual drivers: To give you a cleaner, more precise audio experience, the Ultimate Ears 700 earphones use a custom-tuned dual-armature layout that separates the broad frequency response 10 Hz to 16.5 kHz into two high-fidelity channels per ear
Compact and flexible.

- Microdesign: As small as a coin, the micro-design provides a comfortably secure fit that allows you to wear it a long time without discomfort.
- Flexible wear: Wear them down for casual listening or over the ear while exercising or when more active.
Plug and go.

- Find your fit: Three different-sized silicone ear-cushions and two sets of Comply foam ear cushions are included to find a magic seal against outside noise in your ears. Tampered silicone ear-cushions are designed to naturally fit into your ear-canal for a better seal.
- Case included: Pocket-ready hard case for safe travels.
Plays well with others.

- Compatibility: iPod, iPhone, MP3 players, and BlackBerry devices with a standard 3.5 mm jack, and laptops

You are about to purchase the same technology used by the music industry's top artists.

Warranty: 1-Year

Note to Customers outside of the USA:

Ultimate Ears has restricted international shipments on all of their earphones. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to ship this product outside of the United States.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very curious to the first reiews of these lovely IEM's.

Rgds

Apr 15, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #2 of 3
Apr 16, 2009 at 9:48 AM Post #3 of 3
whoops... my bad... sorry :$

rgds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back