new toy
Dec 3, 2003 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jim

100+ Head-Fier
So I went over to my local circuit city today intending to look at some digital cameras. I had already done pretty extensive research on dpreview and steve's digicams, and was more or less set on a Canon A70, but I wanted to compare it to an A80 to see if it was worth the extra $100. Well, they didn't have either model on display. But...I saw an open box Nikon 4300 in perfect condition for $300.....so I took it home.
smily_headphones1.gif

Considering the main features I was looking for were long battery life and fast continuous shooting, the Nikon probably isn't as good a choice as the A70, but I think for $300 it was a pretty good deal. Anyone familar with this camera? Well, hopefully I didn't do too bad.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 3, 2003 at 3:56 AM Post #2 of 3
Hope you enjoy the Nikon. They make really good camera's.

I've had a Canon A70 for awhile now and really like it. I brough it home to my parents place one day to take some family pics and a week later both my Dad and my sister bought one
smily_headphones1.gif

Digital camera's have come a long way. You really can't go wrong with any of the major brands. Nikon is a very good brand.

Now start posting some pics damnit
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 3, 2003 at 5:08 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks! Yeah, that A70 sounds like a really nice camera. I guess I got bit by the mega pixel bug a little.
smily_headphones1.gif

You want some pics huh? Hmm what to take a picture of. Oh here we go...frosty's favorite headphones:

yeah, yeah ignore the fact that my watch says tuesday the 1st. I forgot to change it.
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back