NEW TOY ALERT!.... Non Audio.
Aug 16, 2006 at 2:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Mikey01

Headphoneus Supremus
I told the wife I just have to have a Harley Soft Tail. Ed across the street just got one and Bob on the side street just got a Kawasickie. And Mo, down the street just got a Miata. Dear, I need to save face here. The man who dies with the most toys WINS. Ya know? She said "NO". You got ten bad discs in your back and bad hips and knee joints plus at your age you don't belong on a bike. Then she said your John Deere riding lawnmower (RX75 rear engine rider) is 17 years old. Why don't you just get a nifty new lawn mower instead? Doesn't that count as a "Nifty boy toy". I said get rid of my John Deere, oh Lord no.
She said "just get a new John Deere, a bigger one or something. I said if I get something new I want something different just for the experience. She said "NO bikes or sports cars". Just get a new lawnmower. Any kind you want. Sooooooooo, I did.
And here it is.
http://www.gravely.com/products/athome/minizt1534/photos.asp

Wait till the guys in the neighborhood get aload of this. And I am the first one on the block to have one too. . Way way COOOOOL.
biggrin.gif

Aug 16, 2006 at 11:43 AM Post #4 of 8
F-that you should have bought a white tiger, no one has one of those.

Aug 16, 2006 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 8
Guys are amazing creatures. Everybody else gets a new toy so we have to have one also.
tongue.gif

That is one cool mower.
I would want one, but my wife mowes the lawn. All I do is sharpen the blade on her mower.
icon10.gif

Aug 16, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
I told the wife I just have to have a Harley Soft Tail.

eegad, why? There almost as bad as the sportsters. Get a roadking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back