New to this would like help please
Dec 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Jack Magic

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, 

I would like to know the best setup for a $6000 budget, I love music but I feel like something is missing when i listen to it, I'm not sure if what I'm saying makes sense to any of you I don't know how I know I just feel it, anyways I want to know what headse, amp etc, I need to buy to really hear the music I've been looking at this for about 3 months now this is the first place I decided to actually post because theres just so many options  it seem.

I really like listening to Daft Punk's Discovery album an stuff along those likes dubstep, electronic, but also classical music to, also does anyone know if theres a place I can go and try this stuff out I live in US, Georgia.

Thank you for your help all.

Dec 15, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #2 of 4
Hmm, I think if you send me the $6000, I'll buy you $2000 worth of gear that you will love, and I'll take the $4000 as a finders fee... :p

What are you planning to have as the source of the music? Are you planning to have digital music files stored on a PC?

What equipment do you listen to now?

Dec 15, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #3 of 4
yes it will all be digital I do have some Vinyl records for some of my music but i have nothing to play it on I was wanting to get something for it  but I don't know what would be good, currently I just listen to stuff on Itunes or on my ipod and now I want to get some help in starting this

I was thinking about purchasing this
http://www.amazon.com/SENNHEISER-HD800-Headphones-HDVD800-Balanced/dp/B00PYN7OCU/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1418689033&sr=1-10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back