New to the head phone world
Oct 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Maurice81

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I'm new when it comes to wanting more out of headphones and the specifics but I love music and any great sounding instrument through a great pair of headphones. Its only recently that I started to care for the audio I was listening to and how I as listening to it. I recently bought a pair of Bose QC25's wanting a great pair headphones. I've owned the original over the ear beats by Dre, in ear buds by beats, Over the ear SMS audio by 50 cent, some sony in ear buds and a few other from over the years. I recently boiught a Fiio 17 amp which i thought was great but know i recently found out about dacs and now my quest begins trying to treat my ears with the best sound i can afford. Hope to build, learn and grow here with this community. Happy listening!!!

R/

Elliott "Maurice81" Williams 

Oct 12, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #2 of 2
  Hello everyone,

I'm new when it comes to wanting more out of headphones and the specifics but I love music and any great sounding instrument through a great pair of headphones. Its only recently that I started to care for the audio I was listening to and how I as listening to it. I recently bought a pair of Bose QC25's wanting a great pair headphones. I've owned the original over the ear beats by Dre, in ear buds by beats, Over the ear SMS audio by 50 cent, some sony in ear buds and a few other from over the years. I recently boiught a Fiio 17 amp which i thought was great but know i recently found out about dacs and now my quest begins trying to treat my ears with the best sound i can afford. Hope to build, learn and grow here with this community. Happy listening!!!

R/

Elliott "Maurice81" Williams 

Welcome!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back