New to the forum
Oct 20, 2023 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

minervoflorida

New Head-Fier
I live in Florida and have been a die hard audiophile for over 40 years, always speakers, never headphones, until last year.

I love doing research on gear and it has been super helpful. I now use headphones almost as much as speakers, currently have HD800 and Hifiman Arya stealth, love them both.

Oct 20, 2023 at 10:21 AM Post #2 of 6
Welcome to Head-fi and sorry about your wallet!! (a traditional head-fi welcome from many years ago). You have two great headphones!! What is your source chain?

By the way, I'm in Sarasota, what part of Florida are you living in?

Leo

Oct 20, 2023 at 10:58 AM Post #3 of 6
Welcome to Head-fi and sorry about your wallet!! (a traditional head-fi welcome from many years ago). You have two great headphones!! What is your source chain?

By the way, I'm in Sarasota, what part of Florida are you living in?

Leo
Hi Leo
I am in Sarasota also. I used to use single ended 2a3 mono amps in my crazy days in Wisconsin, had tons of high end speakers and gear. Now retired in Sarasota for 20 years, no more tubes for me. I use Tidal with Fiio K9 Pro ESS.
Kirby

Oct 20, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #4 of 6
Great! I'm usually at Big Top brewing Company on Cattlemen Road during the afternoon. If you are ever there, look for a guy with a Phillies cap on and a Grateful Dead mug, and say hello!

Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back