Hey everyone. I've been lurking around for several years trying to get my head wrapped around the immense brain-dump of information. So, let's just say this project was spawned thanks to this forum. Parts used: Knowles GV 32380 bundles 1500A Tweeters @ 5mm from the end of the snout and useing #16 NEAL tube with #13 bushing. 2200A mids/subs @ 7mm from the end of the snout and using #13 NEAL tube with a tiny piece of #16 to hold onto the snout. Now time for the pics. It all started with the ear impressions Since I didn't really know what i needed from the audiologist, he trimmed way too much off but then it was too late to go back and get them redone. So I improvised with a clay buildup First shell didn't turn out so great. Won't bore you with the details of the other few failed shells BUT valuable lessons were learned during this process. I learned that I could simply add UV resin to certain areas and basically "Sculpt" the final product. Once I was happy with the design, the Knox Gelatin/Vegetable Glycerin mold making process could begin After seeing so many of you seal your IEMs in (likely because you all know what you're doing) I opt'ed to keep mine hollow and parts accessible. Here is the lid created with the bolt/nut standoff molded into place. Fastened together with micro stainless steel cap screws/nuts. Worked out first whack! Since i didn't have the cable yet, I may have to excavate the MMCX sockets and remake the lids. We'll see once it arrives from china. Thanks for taking a peek at the build. Feel free to comment and let me know if there's something glaringly incorrect.