New to Classical Music - advice?
Dec 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #46 of 109
Maybe a download error. I can't help because I have the Amazon version. But if that's a Brandenburg Concerto, you should get them to fix it. That Japanese version on there is a real mother! So fast! Hard to believe they can play that well.

Dec 12, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #47 of 109
No, no download error, downloaded it again and didn't work either.
Same with nr. 31 of that album.

I'll ask my brother-in-law to try, else I would have to ask someone for the Amazon version and convert it.
I can't download from Amazon myself.

Sent a mail to Apple as well.

Dec 12, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #48 of 109
ITunes Store can probably fix it. Maybe no one's made it all the way through the set yet!

Dec 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #50 of 109
Must be a bad rip. I'm sure iTunes will replace it.

Dec 12, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #51 of 109
Hmm, no answer from Apple yet but suddenly the tracks work, without redownloading it. 
And in iTunes store those two tracks suddenly can't be bought separately anymore while I did click the buy link for those only this afternoon to redownload them. So Apple definitely has been working on them already.

I'm starting to get big brother paranoia. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM Post #52 of 109
I got the Mozart album for $1.99 from Amazon, iTunes is selling the same item for $7.99.

It is certainly worth $2, in fact amazon gave me $2 credit last week when I bought my Senn 598s from them, so I got it for free.  Sound is very good on most but not all of the tracks.

Dec 16, 2012 at 1:39 AM Post #56 of 109
Quote:
The problem with the Bach Guild is I wouldn't know where to buy them. I can't buy MP3's from any Amazon site since there isn't an Amzon in Belgium. And iTunes doesn't have them.

No use to buy a composer from both Rise and 99? I bought all from Rise and filled in the missing ones with the 99 series.

You might be able to purchase the downloads from the US marketplace. If all else fails you could just create a US account and use US amazon gift cards.

Dec 16, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #57 of 109
I believe Amazon geolocates to prevent this.

Dec 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #60 of 109
I have four of the Rise of the Masters sets so far.

The funny thing is, I just searched Amazon for "powdered wig" and they carry the head gear too if anyone wants to dress appropriately! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back