New to cans - but longtime audiophile
Feb 24, 2019 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Danimal007

New Head-Fier
Just getting into the headphone world after years of tower speakers amps and general home hi-fi. Picked up Focal Elegias for office, Elex for home, Grace M900, and Mr. Speakers Aeon Flow Closed (for travel) as well as looking at next amp/dac to purchase soon.

Feb 24, 2019 at 3:49 PM Post #2 of 5
Just getting into the headphone world after years of tower speakers amps and general home hi-fi. Picked up Focal Elegias for office, Elex for home, Grace M900, and Mr. Speakers Aeon Flow Closed (for travel) as well as looking at next amp/dac to purchase soon.
Welcome! Living in the LA area should give you the chance to audition equipment. Sounds like you are off to a great start.

Feb 24, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #3 of 5
Welcome aboard, @Danimal007!! That is some nice gear you have picked up. :)

Feb 24, 2019 at 7:13 PM Post #4 of 5
Since dac/amp are items that generally are not upgraded often, I would try to do it right the first time if possible and then upgrade headphones only once every 5-10 years. That's how I do it at least.

With that said, I am a big fan of Benchmark products as they have a no nonsense approach.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back