New to Audiopohile-ing: Keep Me Under $150?
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #16 of 19
Its not a distraction. I use them and move around pretty well with the coiled cable. Believe me when I say it I do not think you will find a headphone anywhere better unless you double the price. These damn cans do everything so well, I also believe someone will come out with a replacement cable but it shouldnt detract you. I suggest you call Jr and they come with a 30 day gurantee, If you dont like them send them back, I sent them back the AD700.

Nov 22, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #17 of 19
Found them for $130 on Headphonesolutions.com. Amazon has them for $150, and that was the lowest until I came across HPS. They are a decent company, right? I looked at this ( Earphone Solutions' "credibility" - iLounge Forums ). Nothing but positive reviews. I've checked up and researched them, and apparently they are pretty consistent with service and low prices. Figure I'll get the SRH840's from there the beginning of next month.

Thanks for the help!

Nov 22, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #18 of 19
I really doubt that the cable will be as bad as you think.
If you want a super cheap amping option the little Chinese Bravo tube amps on ebay are fantastic considering what they go for - might be worth considering, can't imagine anything better for that little money.

Nov 22, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by HamSandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've looked at the 595's... How would those stack up?

I loved my 595's when I first got them. I've since turned to Grado as I find them more in tune with the music I listen to, but should i put on something electronic or base ordinated I would not hesitate to use the 595's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back