New to audio need advice! Plox!
Nov 21, 2009 at 6:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Jay28

New Head-Fier
My first pair of really decent IEMs was Bose and it was due to the fact that it was pricey and pretty hyped so I end up getting Bose-in ears and boy there was a huge difference from the Apple and ten dollar head sets I bought. So after months of using them I started to crave for better headsets or headphones and did some research and find out Bose is a rip off blah blah but the fact that they offer a 1 year warranty was pretty sweet to me. Their warranty covers damage or "defective" products, and they break extremely often but the customer reps don't really check if they were intentional damage or not so they just give me a brand new one with the show of my receipt. I was pretty tempted to get the QC3s when they offer a 10% discount due to the warranty but after seeing them they look rather cheap and flimsy so I was wondering if you guys can recommend me some headphones that are priced around 300 or less and can be use to travel. Nothing like Sennheiser please their 200 series to 600 series are more for home usage and they are pretty big.
angry_face.gif
And also included with a nice warranty like Bose would be a plus. Also whats a portable amp? O.O and what does that have to do with headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back