New time waster
Jun 11, 2006 at 5:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Firam

500+ Head-Fier
I finally got tired of Sand. I found a fun game. Planarity takes alot of patience when you have a lone line going across your perfect set up. I have reached level 8, (though you can skip to any level). I have a good stategy working, but it can be frustrating at times.

Jun 11, 2006 at 5:49 AM Post #2 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam
I finally got tired of Sand. I found a fun game. Planarity takes alot of patience when you have a lone line going across your perfect set up. I have reached level 8, (though you can skip to any level). I have a good stategy working, but it can be frustrating at times.

Planarity is fun but I wish you could save your progress. Got to level 6 with 1100ish score and closed thinking it would save my progress but it didnt
frown.gif
Oh well. I like how it says not to try anything over level 30. I skipped to 30 and whoah, thats a lotta lines. Thanks for the link btw
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2006 at 7:56 AM Post #3 of 13
Man, what a horribly fun game. I got up to 3145 at level 11 before I decided I needed to get back to work. Planarity as a concept has always facinated me. Anyways, thanks, I'm sure I'll waste at least an hour playing it today as opposed to doing things produtive
biggrin.gif

Jun 11, 2006 at 11:48 AM Post #7 of 13
Oh I love Planarity! I swear the first time I found it was from this site though.
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 11, 2006 at 2:50 PM Post #8 of 13
Guys, check out k2xl.com

The owner of the site (Danny) makes incredible flash games.
Stick World
Stick Avalanche
Stick Avalanche 2
Psychopath
He also has some mini games that can be found in the forums.

Don't forget to check out the forums, too! (I'm known as PYRO there)
We've got a great community there.

I was addicted to Stick Avalanche, and then Stick Avalanche too. I was never a huge fan of psychopath though, because puzzle games aren't my favorite.

Jun 11, 2006 at 2:59 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam

That game is bloody difficult! By the 4th level I was pulling my hair out! I need to call in a geometry professor or something I think.

Jun 11, 2006 at 3:08 PM Post #11 of 13
Pretty cool game. Thanks for the link! It is a time wasting game, but it somehow feels like I'm honing deductive reasoning skills. In this way, I'm able to justify wasting the next hour or so playing it [size=xx-small]<it's educational, yea yea, that's it>[/size].
tongue.gif

Peace,

Graz

Jun 11, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #12 of 13
I just found out today that even at the same level the randomly generated patterns can be more difficult. I was working on one this morning and got frustrated, so I closed it out. When I came back and got a new pattern, it was much easier. So if you are hopelessly stuck and don't care about your score just close the game out and come back.

Jun 11, 2006 at 5:15 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graz
Pretty cool game. Thanks for the link! It is a time wasting game, but it somehow feels like I'm honing deductive reasoning skills. In this way, I'm able to justify wasting the next hour or so playing it [size=xx-small]<it's educational, yea yea, that's it>[/size].
tongue.gif

Peace,

Graz

But so difficult. I'll stick to geometry wars, by the name it sounds just as educational!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back