New SuperMini that can drive a rock?
Feb 8, 2005 at 3:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

goto2003

500+ Head-Fier
Xin seems to be working on another ground-breaking project, the new Supermini. As he put it in fixup.net:

"For the amp, the new SuperMini is coming soon, for $99. I cannot post the details now, but it is another ground break. Very slim aluminum cases with lots of colors and finishings to select; four AA batteries internal that last forever and up to 36V external that drive any headphones easy. I'm very excited about this new Mini, it looks so good."

Feb 8, 2005 at 3:44 AM Post #2 of 6
A new unexpected item on my shopping list
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Can you link to where he made the announcement?

Feb 8, 2005 at 4:02 AM Post #3 of 6
Feb 8, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #5 of 6
Argh, *finally* I was really getting close to ordering a SuperMacro, and now I'll just *have* to wait for this SuperMini to show up and be compared with...

Feb 8, 2005 at 8:12 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by goto2003
Xin seems to be working on another ground-breaking project, the new Supermini. As he put it in fixup.net:

"For the amp, the new SuperMini is coming soon, for $99. I cannot post the details now, but it is another ground break. Very slim aluminum cases with lots of colors and finishings to select; four AA batteries internal that last forever and up to 36V external that drive any headphones easy. I'm very excited about this new Mini, it looks so good."

it would be nice if he uses a metal enclosure for this one, I really dislike the plastic ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back