New Superfi 5 pro price
Oct 5, 2006 at 1:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ElectroJunkie

100+ Head-Fier
I just saw on earphonesolutions website that the "New Black Super.fi 5 pro's" are now selling for $189.99. With this new price drop is there really anything else to consider that can compete in this price range. I am looking for something to use with a G2 NANO with no amp. I will mainly use this rig on the bus, subway and coffee shops.

I know I like th UE sound sig because I already have a pair of UE5c's. I also like the fact that the super.fi's isolate slightly less then other IEM's, just so I have a better idea of whats going on around me in the subway etc. I'm just not sure about the level of comfort, or if I should consider something else.

Thanks

Oct 5, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #2 of 5
It was $164 at one point at earphonesolutions.com, and it still is $164 shipped at shipdog.com.
tongue.gif

Oct 5, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectroJunkie
I just saw on earphonesolutions website that the "New Black Super.fi 5 pro's" are now selling for $189.99. With this new price drop is there really anything else to consider that can compete in this price range.

It might not fit your particular needs as well as the super.fi 5 Pros, but many would argue the ER-4Ps more than compete in the price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back