NEW Sprint Headphones USHS3.5BK-SP, USHS3.5W-SP (black and white)
Aug 2, 2011 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

eugenenem1985

New Head-Fier

Hey Everyone,

I'm a new member on this forum but I would really like to get into these discussions and learn something new about headphones and audio devices in general. I recently began working for Technocel and we specialize in mobile accessories such as phone cases, tablet cases, portable charging solutions and also headphones. 

One reason in particular that I am here for is to get some feedback from in-ear headphone users on a new pair of headphones that recently hit the market at Sprint indirect stores. If anyone has bought and listened to them our company would really like to hear what you think about them and give us suggestions. Unlike other places that look for input from consumers we actually will use this information to improve our products coming up down the line. 

So feel free to give suggestions, this is an open discussion.
Thanks.

Aug 2, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #2 of 10
Send me a pair and I'll let you know what I think.
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 2, 2011 at 7:49 PM Post #6 of 10
Any websites/webpages we can see for more information, specs, etc?

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #8 of 10
Here are the Specs, the best way to find them is to go to an authorized Sprint store and see if they have them available, certain stores order theirs at different times.

Type:In-ear Stereo Earphone
Driver Unit: Ø8mm.6u
Sensitivity: 99dB/1mW (S.P.L at 1kHz)
Impedance: 16Ω
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Rated Power: 3mW
Max. Power: 10mW
Cable: 4.125ft
Plug: Ø3.5mm

Mar 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #10 of 10
I just bought a pair at the Sprint store and was searching on how to buy them more cheaply.  I was frustrated at buying headphones at BestBuy and Walmart that said they worked with my company issued BlackBerry, only to find out that the microphone did not work.  I was just looking for something that would do the job and was not expecting how good they are.

I am very impressed with the comfort and the sound quality.  I like ear buds to isolate noise when cutting grass or driving with the top down, so I can listen at a lower volume.  I have yet to use them in a conference call while driving, and I'm hopeful the mute switch on the mike holds up.  I also may use these as an ear monitor when playing lead guitar at church.  I want to buy a black pair though, the white shows too much in the bright lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back