New sony NW-E015F mp3 player - ultra portable!
Apr 12, 2007 at 5:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Advil

1000+ Head-Fier
These look promising! They have a sweet OLED Display and come in decent capacities. I may be getting one, I hope they have a line-out
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProdu...etwork+Walkman

http://www.trustedreviews.com/multim...SB-Walkmans/p1

Apr 16, 2007 at 8:37 AM Post #3 of 16
Apr 18, 2007 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 16
Dear Sony, you've got another beautiful design but if there isn't UMS out of the box you are loser.

A portable plug-in player should be convenient to use, anywhere and with any computer...not tied down by SonicStage.

Maybe I'll give it a shot if you make it compatible with iTunes. haha.

Apr 18, 2007 at 8:15 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So is the Sony player out yet?

Not yet, will be soon.

Hope it has as good SQ as A800 so I will buy one
eggosmile.gif

Sep 11, 2007 at 9:02 AM Post #13 of 16
I bought one , its a really slick player. The jacket search (read cover flow) function is clever, the album art is very small but when you flick through them it plays a random part of the song/songs - genius.
Sound quality is top notch , my friend has the older e005 model and the e015f sounds much much better, clearer, louder, NO HISS and has smoother bass.
I tested the battery and got 26 hrs using a mix of 128 - 320 mp3 and 32 hrs from Atrac 132!.
The shuffle modes are cool , artist link , sports (timed), 100 fav and time machine (random year picked).
Oh the FM radio is very good also, i got it for £50 - 2gb fm.
When you consider this is a few pounds more than a shuffle you realise what a bargain it is.
The only negative i can find is that scrolling through artist/album lists is a wee bit slow.
Oh and for the guy looking at the sansa express, dont it sounds very mediocre , i returned mine.

The cherry on top is that Sony have announced they will be making these players play for sure soon.

Sep 14, 2007 at 8:12 AM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by doomlordis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought one , its a really slick player. The jacket search (read cover flow) function is clever, the album art is very small but when you flick through them it plays a random part of the song/songs - genius.
Sound quality is top notch , my friend has the older e005 model and the e015f sounds much much better, clearer, louder, NO HISS and has smoother bass.
I tested the battery and got 26 hrs using a mix of 128 - 320 mp3 and 32 hrs from Atrac 132!.
The shuffle modes are cool , artist link , sports (timed), 100 fav and time machine (random year picked).
Oh the FM radio is very good also, i got it for £50 - 2gb fm.
When you consider this is a few pounds more than a shuffle you realise what a bargain it is.
The only negative i can find is that scrolling through artist/album lists is a wee bit slow.
Oh and for the guy looking at the sansa express, dont it sounds very mediocre , i returned mine.

The cherry on top is that Sony have announced they will be making these players play for sure soon.

How do you completely shut-off the player? I don't see such settings in the menu or in the manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back